When: Saturday, July 31st
Where: Community Church of Mount Pleasant
Time: 11:00AM - 2:00 PM
1. Gun Raffle - Three firearms will be raffled the day of the event. Tickets can be purchased in advance, either at our TPL office or via a TPL representative. Tickets are 1 for $5 or 5 for $20. Thank you to Ideal Sportsman and Mount Pleasant Sporting Goods and Pawn for your firearm donation/store credit.
- Mossberg Maverick 88 (or store credit)
- Taurus GC2 9mm (or store credit)
- American Tactical MB3 Shotgun (preowned)
2. BBQ Plates - $10 per plate of home-cooked bbq. Comes with baked beans, slaw, and chips.
3. Car Cruise-In - $20 entry-fee. All makes and models welcome! Parking will be along side the church, and refreshments for cruise-in participants will be available.
4. Silent Auction - We are actively collecting items for our silent auction, and cannot WAIT to show you some of the awesome pieces we have! All items will be available for bidding the day of the event. If you are interested in donating an item/service, please contact Doug Endsley at our office number (704-786-9400).
5. T-Shirt Sales - We have had custom t-shirts created to honor this time where the community has come together to support one of its own.
In March 2021, Josh Lambert - lovingly nicknamed “Cornbread” by family and friends - discovered he had a tumor on the left side of his brain. Then, on April 17th, he unexpectedly suffered a seizure and was admitted to the hospital. Two weeks later, he underwent back-to-back surgeries to biopsy and try to remove the tumor. However, once in surgery, the doctor could not remove it, for fear that it may paralyze him. He has been set up with a radiation oncologist to try and decrease the tumor size, as well as orthopedic therapy to keep him moving as much as possible. Both he and his wife, Tiffany, have had to stop working to deal with this new reality as he awaits more treatment. As Christians, both Josh and Tiffany know that God has a mighty plan for them, and they are confident that he will turn their “test” into a “testimony”!